A Conversation with him.....

Picture Courtesy : Sharad Anand

A few days back....I was going to my college by auto. Soon the auto driver started a conversation with me asking what is the procedure to get admission in my college. I explained him the whole thing and he showed curiosity in it. Later he asked if his son will able to get admission easily like everyone else. I didn't know what to say , but by not breaking his hope , I replied yes off course . Soon he told me that he has sent his wife to Gwalior for studying. He always had a dream of being an educated person but due to certain situations in his house he just could not and had to leave his studies. Now he is working as an auto driver and making efforts  to educate his wife and two children.

He was truly an inspiration for me. Although he was uneducated auto driver but his thoughts made him a beautiful and respectful person outside and inside. He taught me that it depends on the thinking of the person that what type of person he is. Some educated people also don't let their wives work or study but this uneducated person has much more modern thoughts than of us. 

Comments

  1. Prople have become aware that education is a passport for a good job and prosperity. It was nice to know the efforts of the auto driver to educate his child and wife.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acceptance is bliss

A Soldier's Life

Love